DOCTORS CONSULTING FROM THIS LOCATION
|Monday to Thursday||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||9:00am – 3:00pm|
|Public Holidays||9:00am – 3:00pm|
Consult fees, below is a guide only, individual doctors set their own fees:
The following services will continue to be bulk billed: Pensioners (aged over 65 with a valid pension card), chronic disease care plans, mental health care plans and COVID-19 vaccine appointments (some vaccines may incur a charge).
- Normal Hours:
- Standard consult – Fee Payable: $66.20 Medicare Rebate: $41.20 Out of pocket: $25.00
- Long Consult – Fee Payable: $104.70 Medicare Rebate: $79.70 Out of pocket: $25.00
- Extra Long Consult – Fee Payable: $142.40 Medicare Rebate: $117.40 Out of pocket: $25.00
- Phone Consult – Fee Payable: $76.20 Medicare Rebate: $42.20 Out of pocket: $35.00
- Did Not Attend Fee – Fee Payable: $30.00 – No Medicare Rebate available
- Weekends & Public Holidays:
- Standard consult – Fee Payable: $76.20-$88.65 Medicare Rebate: $41.20-$53.65 Out of pocket: $35.00
- Long Consult – Fee Payable: $114.70-$127.00 Medicare Rebate: $79.70-92.00 Out of pocket: $35.00
- Extra Long Consult – Fee Payable: $152.40-$164.00 Medicare Rebate: $117.40-$129.00 Out of pocket: $35.00
- Phone Consult – Fee Payable: $76.20 Medicare Rebate: $41.20 Out of pocket: $35.00
- Did Not Attend Fee – Fee Payable: $30.00 – No Medicare Rebate available.
- Please be advised that there will be an additional fee of $15 for any outstanding balances not paid on the day of service. This is to cover the administrative costs associated with following up on unpaid accounts.
Reception will process your Medicare rebate for you.
Doctors at this location require a minimum of 3 hour notice of cancellation of a scheduled appointment. Otherwise you will be charged a cancellation fee of $30.00. The cancellation fee is not Medicare rebate-able.
Telehealth Consults (phone/video):
- If you have not had a face to face appointment in the last 12 months, there will be no Medicare rebate. As per Medicare guidelines.
- Private Health Insurance policy holders (Overseas Students/Visitors): you will be charged the above fees, which u can claim the rebate back from your insurance if you have had a face to face appointment in the last 12 months.
- Reception will call u prior to your appointment to take payment, ensure you give them your email address so they can send you your receipt.
- Your doctor will call you around the time of your appointment. Please have your phone on and within reach. The doctor may not call you at the precise time of your appointment, so we appreciate your patience. We may call on a private number.
At the conclusion of your consultation, your doctor can issue scripts, pathology forms, medical certificates, and other specialist referrals can be faxed. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive your paperwork. If you need something urgently, please attend the clinic to pick up.