MyClinic Southbank is a mixed billing medical clinic.
The following services are bulk billed : DVA card holders.
Please be advised that there will be an additional fee of $15 for any outstanding balances not paid on the day of service. This is to cover the administrative costs associated with following up on unpaid accounts.
Consult fees are set as follows. Reception will process your Medicare rebate for you:
· Standard consult – $91.20 Medicare Rebate $41.20 Out of pocket $50.00
· Long Consult – $129.70 Medicare Rebate $79.70 Out of Pocket $50.00
· Extra Long Consult – $167.40 Medicare Rebate $117.40 Out of Pocket $50.00
Telehealth Consults (phone/video):
· Fee is $91.20 Medicare Rebate $41.20 Out of pocket $50.00 (medicare rebate is only available to those who have seen the a GP at MyClinic Southbank face to face within the last 12 months)
· Your doctor will call you around the time of your appointment. Please have your phone on and within reach. The doctor may not call you at the precise time of your appointment, so we appreciate your patience. We may call on a private number.
· At the conclusion of your consultation, your doctor can issue scripts, pathology forms, medical certificates, and other specialist referrals can be faxed. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive your paperwork. If you need something urgently, please attend the clinic to pick up.
We require a minimum of 3 hour notice of cancellation of a scheduled appointment. Otherwise you will be charged a cancellation fee of $50.00. The cancellation fee is not Medicare rebate-able.
· Wound Care
· Skin Checks
· Contraception Insertion and Removal
· IUD Insertion and Removal
· Iron Infusions
· Ear Syringing
· Work Related Medical