Dr. Sabrina Campbell (BSc MBBS MSc MRCGP FRACGP) is a friendly and experienced doctor who relocated to Melbourne in 2017 from London, UK.
She has achieved full Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners in the United Kingdom and Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Known as The Friendly GP™, she is honoured to provide her skills and expertise to her patients to build a trusting and honest relationship. She has a specialist interest in Womens’ Health, Well-being Medicine, Aesthetic Medicine and Family Medicine.
She is excited to have you join her expansive following.
- Qualifications and Achievements:
- Bachelor of Science- Biomedical Sciences- University of London
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery MBBS (Hons)- University of London
- Master of Science in Aesthetic Medicine- University of London
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of the European College of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery
- Member of the Australian College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Full member and Board certified with the American College of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physicians
- Fellowship of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners