Dr Oksana is a General Practitioner with specialism in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine A Member of the Australian and British Royal College of General Practitioners and registered as having completed the GMC Specialist Training in General Practice since August 2012 in the UK and Diploma in Practical Dermatology, Cardiff, UK, 2013. Dr Oksana has has a successful aesthetic practice in London, UK, before she and her family relocated to Australia.
Dr Oksana is passionate of making expert skincare advice more accessible and helping patients of all ages, including children and teenagers that visit her consultations are not just for troublesome skin conditions. Dr Oksana strongly believes in the importance of making the right skin choices from day one. She has experience with all skin conditions, but has particular interest in acne, eczema and rosacea, as well as sun-damage. Dr Oksana’s skin programmes are tailored to the individual, with intelligent skin care complimenting medical treatments.
Dr Oksana’s expertise includes :
– Contraception , Cervical Smear Test, Contraceptive Implants Insertion and Removal.
– Lift Threads
– Medical Microneedling and DermPen for Skin Improvement
– Advanced Skin Care for acne scars, sun damage
– Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment in Aesthetic Medicine and common , musculoskeletal conditions, such as tennis elbow or golf elbow
creating an individual skin care programme for most common dermatological conditions and tailoring medical cosmetic dermatology products by ‘ ZO Skin Health’ and ‘ Obagi’
Helping to make an informative decisions about numerous rejuvenation programmes
– Minor Surgery , taking skin biopsy, removing skin lesions, cysts and lipomas and cryotherapy
– Advance use of botulin toxin and derma fillers injections
-‘Skin checks’ consultations, using Dermatoscopy.