ALL FLU VACCINES ARE NOW IN STOCK.
Free seasonal influenza vaccine is funded under the National Immunisation Program (NIP) for the following groups at higher risk of complications from influenza:
- people aged six months to less than five years (can be given at the same time as childhood vaccines)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged six months and older
- pregnant women (can be given at any stage of each pregnancy)
- people aged 65 years and older (a vaccine that is specifically designed to produce a higher immune response is available for this group).
- people aged six months and older with medical conditions putting them at increased risk of severe influenza and its complications.
If you do not meet the above criteria we have vaccines available to purchase for $25.00.
For more information on the seasonal influenza vaccine, Click Here