|Monday & Tuesday||9:00am to 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am to 6:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am to 7:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am to 6:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am to 5:00pm|
About MyClinic Camberwell
MyClinic Camberwell is a bulk billing GP clinic located within Pharma-Save Pharmacy on Burke Road. There is an initial fee of $35 payable on your first visit, subsequent standard consultations to our doctors will be bulk billed.
Medical assessments covered in our bulk billing services include:
- Patients aged 40 – 49 years old with a high risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Patients aged 45 – 49 years old who are at risk of developing chronic disease.
- GP Management Plan for patients with chronic diseases. This includes: Review of a GP Management Plan every 3-6 months to monitor the ongoing health care needs of a patients with a chronic disease.
- Team Care Arrangements for patients who have had a GP Management Plan put in place and who have complex care needs that require services from other health care providers and allied health workers. This benefits the patient by allowing them to access Medicare funded allied health support, such as for dietitians, podiatrist, physiotherapists, diabetic educators
The clinic also offers child immunisations, skin checks, travel health, on site pathology, minor procedures, health assessments and all your general health needs. We have both female and male GPs available.
Private billing and fees will apply for the following, please call the clinic to make appointment for these services –
- Iron Infusions
- IUD insertion and removal
- Wound Care
- Full Skin Checks
- Contraception insertion and removal
- Ear Syringing
- Work related Medicals
*Services may have private fee. Please speak to reception to confirm.
MyClinic Camberwell can automatically process your Medicare Rebate at the time of payment straight into your bank account. This way, you’re effectively only paying the gap.
Direct Billing for o/s students available for students with a current card for the following – NIB, BUPA, Medibank, AHM, Allianz, Iman. Please bring your card to each consultation to allow us to direct bill. Some fees may apply.
STANDARD CONSULTATIONS WITH DOCTOR ARE BULK BILLED (INCLUDING AFTER HOURS AND WEEKENDS).
At MyClinic Camberwell we value your health and ask you to do the same. Do not neglect your general/regular health needs. All our doctors are still available for consultations via phone, video conference or face to face.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 the Australian government has introduced Telehealth. Your doctor at MyClinic will consult with you in the usual manner via a bulk billed telephone or video link.
Despite our best intentions we may sometimes run late! This may be because someone has needed unexpected urgent attention. Be assured when it comes to your turn, the doctor will give your health, the time it deserves.
Telehealth frequently asked questions
Wait for your call – Your doctor will call you around the time of your appointment. Please have your phone on and within reach. The doctor may not call you at the precise time of your appointment, so we appreciate your patience. We may call on a private number
Next steps – At the conclusion of your consultation, your doctor can issue scripts, pathology forms, medical certificates, and other specialist referrals can be faxed.